Sunday 15 May 2016

Playing with Octagons again


I have been playing with my 
"All Over the Octagon" blocks again






In addition to the All over the Octagon Blocks I have also made some 
#allovertheoctagonblocoff blocks.


The idea behind these blocks is to make something that is not in the booklet for 
"All over the Octagon" So you take a 2" octagon paper and design away.
These are a few of my new ones.





 Time to start planning where these new blocks will join not my existing panel.




Until next time, remember to 
"Create what YOU love"
Sharon xx

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful, I must have a go at these. You are very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful octagon blocks Sharon - love the fussy cut centres!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx