Monday 2 November 2015

Meet Harriet and her sister.

"Pocket full of Posies"

I have had the absolute honour of Pattern testing for Natalie over at "Sewing Room Secrets"

This is her new pattern 'Pocket full of Posies' and this is Harriet.


I have used some of my much loved Tasha Noel stash for this one.

Being I fell in love with this pattern so much that I made two.
Meet my blonde version of Harriet.



For this version I have used "Woodland Spring" by Riley Blake Designs.


I love the mix of florals and bolder prints.



If you would like to make your own Harriet the pattern can be found HERE by following the links to Natalie's Easy store.

Until next time, hugs Sharon



3 comments :

  1. Very Cute :) I'll have to go check her blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Sharon! :) You are soo talented. Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx