Thursday 3 September 2015

My La Passacaglia


"La Passacaglia"

The journey of my La Passacaglia continues.


The last of my large Rosettes.





I have a love hate relationship with the filler rosettes as some of them I just want to keep going and see where they will go because I never know when I start as to what they will become.




This is where I am up to now.
Only the white spots down the bottom to go and then some filler blocks to square it all up.


I was very fortunate that a few weeks ago I was able, with the help of an IG friend, find and source my border fabric so I have a renewed enthusiasm to get this one closer to a finish but at the same time I am a little sad that the journey is almost over.

Time to think about a replacement project



Until next time,
hugs Sharon







16 comments :

  1. WOW! this is looking stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous..... absolutely gorgeous. Seeing your quilt last year inspired myself and 3 others in our guild to start one of these. It is so much fun seeing how different they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time...no see Sharon.
    Your quilt is looking sensational. Keep going... xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a real masterpiece Sharon .I keep looking at the book then thinking ..no ,I know I couldn't do it.So well done you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so stunning. As I've said before, I truly hope to see it in the flesh someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. You are such a high achiever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular! I've been loving watching it grow, can't wait to see it finished now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!!! Just can't stop looking at the different fabrics, always sonething new and fantastic to discover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful - I might even try to do one someday:). I love the purple piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilt is just amazing, Sharon. I'm sure it won't take you too long to choose another project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have really enjoyed seeing this come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning quilt! Looking forward to seeing it finished - you're soooo close!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx