Thursday 6 August 2015

Not sitting Idle

Things might have been quiet on the blog but believe me when I say they haven't been in the sewing room. Allow me to show you some of the stuff I have been up too :o)

Melly of Melly and Me has released a new range of fabrics of which I have made my Miss 6 a pillowcase. Why i have never made a pillowcase before I have no idea and there will be more :)


Melly has also released a panel that creates this gorgeous butterfly

Using the scraps from the panel and what I had left over from the Pillowcase I made a little drawstring bag for Miss 6


I have also had these gorgeous goodies arrive. 
"Toy Chest" from Penny Rose Fabrics


I have been cutting and sewing


I have a half quilted top. I will share when its finished :)

I also made this cute Table topper for someone special.


Have you seen this new range that has just hut shops?

It is called "Bloom and Bliss" again from Riley Blake


It is a stunning range and I am really enjoying cutting it up :o)

Miss 6 has decided that she wanted her machine out again.


My stash is under serious threat! 

I have wanted one of these carts for so long so a trip to IKEA was had and now I have one.


Didn't take me long to fill it :)


I might need a second but not sure how that will go down with hubby.

I have also broken open my Gardenvale FQ Bundle


Time to make a mini for the "Gardenvale Mini Quilt Swap" on IG


I will share this finish later :)

I've also made Jodie's aka RicRacs new pattern "Skittles"
Aren't they cute


and I am sooo close to a finish on my ABC Sampler


Until next time, spend some time doing something you love,
hugs Sharon






5 comments :

  1. Always lovely and bright on your blog..........and I wouldn't have thought idle was even in your vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All simply stunning eye candy - gosh adore that pillowcase too - I bet Lily did also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects look wonderful Sharon. Love your sewing room...it must be a pleasure to go in there and drool...oopss I mean sew... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following you on Instagram for a while now, and I have to say that the amount you accomplish is astounding to me! I would love to be a fly on your wall and learn how to maximize the time in my day the way you do! Thank you for being a source of inspiration and motivation for me. Your work is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely new fabrics........the alphabet is lovely............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx