Friday 3 April 2015

Lollies

Last week Camille and Bonnie released pictures of their new line coming out in August

  

With every new fabric range comes new patterns.
I instantly fell in love with Camille's new pattern
"Lollies" 
So I went stash diving and pulled out some fabrics


then I set to cutting ...


ready to roll


Addictive 9" blocks they turned out to be.


The Pattern calls for thirty blocks


At this stage Lily decided that this would be a great new quilt for her bed
but it was a little short so I let Lily go diving into my Bonnie and Camille Scrap boxes
and pick some fabrics for another five blocks.


I do love the stained glass look


I also went scrap diving for the borders and I LOVE how the scrappy borders look.


I started this quilt last Saturday morning. Worked on it again Sunday, didn't touch it Monday and finished it on Tuesday.  There is just something so satisfying about quality time with pretty fabrics and a sewing machine.

hugs Sharon

11 comments :

  1. OMG looks great Sharon.............you just get so much sewing done..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - can't believe how quickly you finished it - if my sewing wasn't all packed away I'd have been working on one too - I always look forward to Camille's new patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder Lily claimed it - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Sharon. Lucky Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's yummy gorgeous, perfect for a young girl! My 6yo GD would also love it! ! Wish I had the time and a stash.......Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilt Sharon. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love it that it was a collaborative effort!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous quilt, great pattern, went to together very quickly which is always a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, lucky little Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Quilt! Will have to try this pattern. Though I have a hard time using my B&C fabric...it's so pretty! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx