Thursday 18 December 2014

Sants Sack Swap - Sent

Jeanette has opened her gifts in the Santa Sack Swap so its time to share what I sent.


We have both received gorgeous Santa Sacks in previous years so opted for another type of bag.
I chose to make Jeanette a "Dilly Bag"


Out of Bonnie and Camille fabrics.

Jeanettes favourite colour is Purple


Needlebook and Tissue cover


and whats a swap parcel without chocolate :o)


An Annie Downs design Shoe bag


A mini quilt made from a Rosalie Quinlan design teamed with Bonnie and Camille Scrumptious


and lastly a Social Tote 


So pleased that you like your gifts Jeanette. I enjoyed putting this parcel together for you.
Now, I was going to wait until Christmas Day but I feel that my willpower is weakening and the paper may just come off soon ;)

Hugs Sharon



13 comments :

  1. Wow!! A beautiful Secret Santa Surprise for Jeanette!! I really like the social basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky partner Jeanette is. I love that Rosalie Quinlan mini quilt you've made. Your hand stitching on it is beautiful. And that social tote is wonderful too. So many lovely things - I bet she will be very grateful to receive your parcel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made such beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I love all the gifts. They are all wonderful. Thanks ever so much. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gifts! What a lovely package you put together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lot of loot! No wonder Jeanette loved her surprises. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts!!! ... If you wait until Christmas Day you won't be the only one - I'll be waiting till then as they will be the only gifts I'll be opening (I'll be gifted money from the parents and Grandad but won't receive that until early/mid-January). I've put my box high on the shelf so that I literally have to get a step ladder to get it down, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely lovely set of gifts Sharon...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lucky lucky Jeanette. I would think all of my Christmases had come at once. All so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Sharon! Your gifts are just stunning!! I don't know how on earth you managed to create them all at this particularly busy time of year - you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pressies Sharon...love the social tote..whos pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx