Saturday 22 November 2014

A new Mini

"Norway"

Thursdsay morning I had a lovely catch up with the gorgeous Fiona 
who blogs over at Bendigo Lioness.  Fiona and I have met through the wonderful
world of Instagram.

We sat, enjoyed our Coffee and ate a yummy morning tea that Fiona brought over
 and chatted all things sewing :o)

Perfect way to spend a few hours.

Fiona also surprised me and spoiled me with a new Mini :)

 and Chocolate.

Huge thank you Fiona xx

(and thank you Instagram for a beautiful friend I may not have found without you)

I think I need to go and unpack my other Minis now and get my Mini Wall back up :o)

Hugs, Sharon

6 comments :

  1. It's beautiful. Lovely colours and gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to have such a great use of technology...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww sweetie you made me cry! You deserve a bit of spoiling mwah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I love how the internet has helped us all grow closer with our obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and very small. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx