Thursday 31 July 2014

La Passacaglia - Part Two


The Journey that is "La Passacaglia" continues.
  
I think I am addicted to the journey of these blocks.
They are already proving to have a mind of there own with a direction change thrown in here and there.
This one started off  here with this center.

And this was my color pallet.  
Then some yellow jumped right in there and yes even a little Bonnie and Camille.



  

Those binding clips come in handy too. Well worth the investment if you don't have any yet :o)

As you can see above, those triangle pieces are rather small but to give you a better idea of size
here is my phone on this large partially completed Rosette.


Here is my first completed large Rosette


and here are my first 2 Rosettes joined together.


OK, better go diving in my Tula Pink stash and plan this next Rosette.
Thank you for popping by,
hugs Sharon

20 comments :

  1. This is so far beyond stunning......busting to see what you pick for the next Rosette.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is amazing! You are doing such a complicated pattern. I am still trying to get my epp hexagons to all be the same size! :-) Plus making sure there are no holes when I sew them into flowers. You on the other hand are doing such accurate and beautiful things. How big will this be when it is done? Thanks so much for inspiring me to move to higher and more complicated things. K-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrgh. I keep telling myself I'm done with EPP, after I finish my two current projects.

    But yes, it's looking really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those rosettes are gorgeous. Fabulous fussy cutting too. I'm off to the Birmingham Quilt Festival next week... those clips are now on my shopping list. Looking forward to seeing the next rosette....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness!!! I must tell you, you have been my inspiration with the EPP. I absolutely love checking on your progress and watching your creations grow! I am working on my first EPP for my granddaughter who is 3 1/2. Just simple flowers using Bonnie & Camille's "Ruby". Loving the process and already getting excited for my next project which will be the POTC using all French General and fussing cutting. Love, love, LOVE!

    Blessings from across the ocean!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could spend hours looking at these...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's impressive, and looks like you are enjoying it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing blocks. Loving watching them grow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow .... that is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks fantastic Sharon...& will be wonderful when done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Sharon, you have amazing patience and persistence to be able to tackle this quitt, it looks amazing, beautiful job. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope there is lots of spoiling and pressies. Cheers XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is coming along nicely. Love it. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON... Did you receive a little crochet pattern in the mail...

    ReplyDelete
  15. just gorgeous Sharon......and a Happy happy birthday to you....hope it's full of stitchy love! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am new to this page. Where can we find the templates please

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx