Friday 8 July 2011

My Sewing Fix is (almost) FINISHED!

My Fandango Boxed In Quilt - Sewing Fix!

Oh I feel so much better now!  It is just amazing how much better one who loves to "create" can feel when they have (almost) finished something that they started when they needed a FIX.  It's a bit like chocolate but without the calories :o)

I have taken my Fandango Layer cake and a few yards to Fandango Fabric and made this .....


I have used the Boxed In Quilt Pattern over a Moda Bake Shop.  It was designed by KarrieLyne from Freckled Whimsy and I just love the way that it has turned out :o)

And for something different (for me anyway) I decided to piece together a quilt back from the fabric that I had left and this is what I have ended up with (It is not trimmed yet but I wanted to get a photo before it started to rain again)


I can't wait to sit down an finish it off but that may have to wait until the children go back to school in a bit over a week.

I'm off now to do the next step on the Simple Things Quilt Along.

Happy Stitching, Sharon

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment as I know your time is valuable. hugs xx